Innovative Commercial Real Estate Financing
Are you working on a major real estate project for your business? Ho’okele Capital can help you buy, renovate or refinance investment or owner-occupied property. We have a diverse selection of recourse and non-recourse financing programs. Whether your transaction is large or small, let Ho’okele Capital help you with the commercial real estate financing.
Many of our customers choose conventional mortgages. This familiar lending tool can help you finance almost any property type including both stabilized investment and owner-occupied real estate. We can offer these types of loans on properties of any value up to $100 million.
In addition to our conventional mortgages, we offer an extensive selection of special lending programs to help businesses with unique needs. These are some of our most popular financing options:
- SBA Loans: We work with the Small Business Administration to provide loans with low rates and up to 25-year terms. The 504 and 7a programs are ideal for owner-occupied and hotel properties.
- HUD and FHA Loans: These loans are intended for residential, healthcare and similar properties. They have full amortization, low interest and are non-recourse.
- Equity and Mezzanine Lending: Using high net worth capital sources, we can provide you with a tailored loan. This option is ideal for high-value properties.
- Hard Money and Bridge Financing: These short-term loans will help you to take advantage of time-sensitive opportunities. Bridge loans help you bridge the gap between financing.
- International Lending: We can provide loans for high-value properties in the Eurasian and European markets. Our options include structure debt, equity and mezzanine financing.
- CMBS Financing: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are loans bundled into a trust and securitized. These loans have lower rates and fixed terms.
- Construction Loans: We help finance large construction projects. If the principles are experienced with equity, we can provide funding.
Contact Ho’okele Capital today to learn more about our commercial real estate financing. We look forward to helping you get started.